Erectile dysfunction has become the latest menace plaguing the lives of countless couples throughout the world. Lifestyle, lack of proper diet and tiredness from work culminate into ED and then begins to prey on the mind of the male, who is ashamed and distressed with his impotency, and the female, who is always left unsatisfied.
Natural Treatment and Causes for ED in Men
Erectile dysfunction in men is a condition caused by a few factors. We provide reviews and product comparison for effective products for impotency arising from conditions like:
- Existing health problems- An active sexual health depends on the active functioning of the heart, kidneys, veins, and other parts of the circulatory system. Problems like high blood sugar, hypogonadism and high cholesterol take their toll on your sexual life. This is for the reason that these conditions interfere in the optimum release of testosterone and other crucial hormone. You may also be into prescription drugs, owing to the aforesaid conditions
- Psychological and emotional stress- The demise of a loved one or some other unfortunate incident can leave an indelible mark on your mind. Disinterestedness in intercourse, owing to such an incident continues to haunt even after you have moved on. Libido is dependent on an energetic coming together of the mind and the body.
- Obesity- Obesity leads to a depressing sex life since it affects the health of a man’s blood vessels and exposes him to a variety of other health hazards. Secondly, obesity is a major reason for inhibition in the bedroom, arising from a lack of self-esteem due to an unfit body.
- Addiction- Drugs, from as commonplace as tea and coffee, that have caffeine and nicotine, to tobacco, alcohol and illegal drugs, are capable of affecting sex drive in a negative manner.
Can’t ED be treated naturally? It can be, as is proven by natural methods and erectile dysfunction supplements. Reversing one’s lifestyle and taking a proper diet along with herbal supplements can do wonders. Natural treatment and causes for ED in men are closely related in that you should exercise daily and ensure a balanced intake of minerals for the system to work well.
Our Assessment of Erectile Dysfunction Supplements
At Male Enhancement MD, we provide reviews and comparison for erectile dysfunction supplements that help people emerge out of ED successfully, by testing for a few important parameters. These are:
- Prostrate support- This is essential to maintain overall sexual health so that the urinary system is also taken care of, in addition to the kidneys. Prostrate support is important also to improve the sperm count in ejaculations.
- Blood flow- This is important for stronger erections and endurance in order to delay ejaculation. We look for a healthy composition of ingredients that aid in this, like Indian and Korean Ginseng.
- Anti-stress properties- L-Arginine is an amino acid that is known for its enhancement of sexual prowess. The secret lies in its anti-stress properties that aid in optimizing you mind and body for sexual activity.
- Testosterone production- Without the male hormone, that is, testosterone, you wouldn’t feel strong or interested enough. The erectile dysfunction supplements that we review have testosterone boosters like Epimedium and natural remedies like catuaba and oyster.